In this exclusive myGrapevine+ article, we explore the concept of women still taking on the lion's share of childcare and housekeeping, despite working in senior positions or even owning their own company. It explores:
Why women feel pressured to wake up at 4am to do a full day of 'family care' before they start their work day
Why men, even strong allies, still aren't pulling their weight at home and with childcare and
What HR and C-suite leaders can do to help get rid of this sexist "hustle" culture and to create more equitable workplaces
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.