14th March 2019 | The Brewery | London
91% of UK organisations have started digital transformation projects, and having the right talent in place is fundamental to ensuring the success of the digital agenda.
But companies working from old ideas about talent acquisition won’t survive. So how do you rethink your recruitment strategy to lead your organisation to success in the age of the 4th industrial revolution?
Join Peter Gold, Principal Consultant Thought Leadership at Cornerstone OnDemand, as he discusses:
• The difference between tactical and strategic recruiting
• How to treat candidates as consumers with a GDPR compliant sourcing and marketing
• The 3 new recruitment KPIs crucial to long term business impact
• Key trends around internal recruitment, candidate experience and employer branding
The conventional wisdom that underlies current leadership models is insufficient for the unconventional times. Leaders and their teams need a new toolkit – one with tools that do more than help them cope with change but also help them leverage, learn from and adapt to today’s workplace stress.
Resilience is one of those tools. Join us for this complimentary HR Grapevine webinar, sponsored by AchieveForum, which will:
• Explore the unique challenges leaders face in the digital age
• Share actionable insights from new research on resilience
• Discuss what it takes to build resilience in the modern workplace
If you want to know which candidate attraction sourcing channels work best in the UK, then join this webinar to hear what over 800 recruiters had to say.
Now in its third year, the UK Candidate Attraction Report 2018 looks at each sourcing channel to discover which provides the best quality and quantity of candidates.
Here’s what you will discover:
• We will share the contributing factors to the top sources, and of course the top recruitment trends and behaviours across the talent acquisition landscape
• With easy to understand quadrants, you will hear about the effectiveness of candidate sourcing channels – including job boards, social media, job aggregators and company careers sites
• The research serves as a benchmark for recruitment teams to compare experience in attracting candidates with industry peers
• Everyone who joins the webinar will be able to access the 60+ page in depth research results, by sector and company size, for planning your candidate attraction strategy.
There are many challenges recruiters face; some affect all and others more prevalent by industry and size of company. When sourcing and attracting candidates, it helps to know what is performing well and what you can do to beat sector sourcing challenges and rethink your candidate attraction strategy. Key questions include:
• If you publish more content to your careers site, will you attract more candidates?
• What kinds of careers site content do you need to succeed?
• Just how successful is social media as a sourcing channel?
• Does the size of an organisation have an impact on what sourcing channels are likely to be most effective?
• Which sourcing channels work best in your industry?
Investing in the right sourcing channels can help to attract and retain the right quality and quantity of talent as well as make the most of your recruitment marketing budget.