Rishi Sunak | Experts respond to Chancellor's Budget 2021
04/03/21 Updated 10:13am
'Changes welcome, but process needs to be simplified,' says APSCo
Tania Bowers, Legal Counsel and Head of Public Policy for the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo), said: “The extension of the furlough...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.
First month just £1! *
* Billed via Credit/Debit card at £1 for first month, then £22.99 per month. One time use only.