Contents What do we know about the COVID-19 vaccine so far? How vaccines impact HR thinking Can HR ask employees if they have been vaccinated? Can employers force staff to be vaccinated? How can HR manage employees who can’t have or don’t want the vaccine? Should employers grant staff time off to get the vaccine? Could the vaccine be offered as a work benefit? So, what do vaccines mean for the future of work? Will vaccinated staff want to...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.