HR reacts | What does the March 2021 furlough extension mean?
Updated 13:00pm, Friday 6th November
Following the news that Chancellor Rishi Sunak has extended the furlough scheme across the UK until the end of March Peter Linas, EVP of Corporate Development & International at staffing...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.
FREE for the first month! *
* First month free then billed via Credit/Debit card at £1 for the next 2 months, then £22.99 per month