Rishi Sunak | Experts weigh in on Chancellor's Autumn Budget 2021
27/10/21 Updated at 16.10pm
CIPD warns Budget still leaves 'glaring gap on skills investment'
Responding to the Chancellor’s budget, Peter Cheese, chief executive of the CIPD, the professional body for HR and people development, said on skills...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.
First month just £1! *
* Billed via Credit/Debit card at £1 for first month, then £22.99 per month. One time use only.