End of furlough | What HR needs to know as 'lifeline' jobs support scheme shuts down
30/09/21 Updated at 15.55
Mental health needs to be 'top priority' in post-furlough world
Empathy from employers as furlough comes to a halt is crucial, says Sabby Gill, CEO at Thomas International.
“The furlough scheme has - and should -...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.
First month just £1! *
* Billed via Credit/Debit card at £1 for first month, then £22.99 per month. One time use only.