A new £500 million support scheme is set to help workers coming off furlough, as the Government bids to ward off an unemployment crisis.
Chancellor Rishi Sunak is set to unveil the new scheme at the Tory party conference in Manchester this Monday, October 4th, following the official end of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme last week.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.