In this member-exclusive with credit reporting company Experian’s HR Business Partner Bukola Bayo, myGrapevine+ dive into:
Why she co-founded Excellerate Black Futures in order to enhance the narrative around black talent
The specific challenges facing the tech industry and the practical steps Bayo and her team are taking to shift the dial
How they’re expanding their recruitment efforts beyond traditional methods - and why it matters
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.