In this myGrapevine+ exclusive, hear from Paula Coughlan, Chief People Officer at the multinational electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company on:
Their three goals for 2020 and why this culminated in a pay rise for customer-facing employees in May 2021
The strategic role of HR in balancing the needs of different demographic groups within the company
How a different approach to business has helped the retailer ‘move mountains’
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on…
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.