Last month, wellbeing and skills dominated the headlines as organisations began to chart what they needed to survive – and help their staff thrive – on the long-term pandemic-defined business landscape… £££s for petsBeing aware of the potential for employees to feel isolated or have their mental health impacted by long-term remote work, one employer decided to invest in pets for his staff. The Zebra, a US-based insurance firm, has offered animal-loving staff members a whopping £228 ($300) stipend to adopt a new pet. This will ensure that ‘pet parents’ spend more time bonding with the new addition to the family rather than worrying about the costs associated with...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.