Work perks play a huge role in the workplace. Not only do they help HR and employers attract new talent into the organisation, but they also help to keep existing staff happy and motivated, which has huge benefits for the business too.
To boost employee mental health, particularly during the pandemic, a US-based insurance firm has offered animal-loving staff members a whopping £228 ($300) stipend to adopt a new pet.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.