Over the last 30 days or so, lockdowns, equal pay and what-on-earth-does-next-year-mean-for-HR have all topped the people function in-tray. In fact, HR workloads don’t seem to show any signs of slowing, which is why HR Grapevine is charting what’s going to help (as well as what might hinder) HR practices… CHRO MindsetTo find out some of the most pressing areas of work that will likely be topping the agenda for HR leaders in 2021, new research from Gartner polled more than 750 HR professionals and discovered some significant findings. The survey found that a lot has changed since the pandemic began. CHROs are now likely to be focussing on design and change management, current and future leadership,...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.