With the new year now on the horizon, HR leaders are looking at what 2021 may hold, and the uncertainties that many are still to face due to unknowns such as COVID-19 and Brexit.
To find out some of the most pressing areas of work that will likely be topping the agenda for HR leaders in 2021, new research from Gartner polled more than 750 HR professionals and discovered some significant findings.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.