It may only be mid-November, but for some, the countdown to Christmas begins as soon as John Lewis’ annual festive advert comes out – this year with a focus on ‘giving a little love’ to others.
Whilst previous years have featured Excitable Edgar and Sir Elton John, this year’s advert looks a little different. For example, its core message was around acts of kindness and donating to charity, rather than giving gifts.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.