Since recording this podcast, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced that the furlough scheme will be extended until the end of March 2021. For more details of this announcement, please click here.
This week, MPs backed the Government’s month-long lockdown in England between November, 5, 2020 and December, 2, 2020 to try and tackle a surge in the number of COVID-19 cases. To read more about this announcement, and insights from experts about HR's role in this, please click here.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.