Over the last month, work from home and long-term flexibility made the headlines, as they began to define what employees want from their employer in the long term… Work from home & ongoing flexibilityThe pandemic has inarguably changed what employees imagine work to be – and now those changes are powering what employees feel they are able to demand from a job. In fact, over half of UK workers plan to make career changes within the next year due to coronavirus, largely powered by wanting additional flexibility. The data from Aviva’s How We Live Report unearthed that the desire for flexibility in a role was the most popular career aspiration in light of the pandemic. In addition, the study found...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.