Having worked within the premium hair product manufacturer ghd for just over a year, Kate Burn Director of People, has already watched the business develop and evolve in a way that has adopted new technology into its training and business praxis.
After speaking with the firm's HR lead a few months back as part of ghd’s cover feature interview within the August issue of HR Grapevine, we caught up with Burn to find out what she has been most proud of since starting her role at ghd and what she hopes to achieve in the future as an HR practitioner.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.