This list isn’t happy reading. Unfortunately, it details the alleged experience of one employee during a six-month stint working at a small company. It was a period defined by bullying described as being committed by two of the firm’s most senior staff. Due to the perpetrator’s seniority, the victim said it made them feel like they couldn’t talk about the experience to anyone else, let alone raise the issue via official channels. It made them feel like they were going...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.