With the Spring term now in full flow, the attention of many final year students is naturally turning towards exam season and graduation.
It’s fair to say career expectations vary for those about to embark on their first career path. Competition for top graduate jobs is also tougher than ever. There are currently an average of 41 applications for every entry-level role, which certainly gives an edge to students with additional work experience or network connections.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.