IKEA. For some, the mere name of the Swedish furniture retailer will send shivers down the spine as memories of entire Saturdays lost to manuals for Dockstas and Billys come flooding back.
Whilst the store is known for their eclectic blend of DIY furniture, as well as for their meatballs and warehouse-style mega-shops; they’re not as well known for their unusual recruitment methods.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.