Despite a number of technology firms being embroiled in HR scandals recently - both Facebook and Google have been facing difficulties combatting hate speech,– technology firms have taken the top spots of Glassdoor’s 2017 list of the most recommended UK employers.
In fact, Facebook scored the highest place, with 90% of employees at the social media giant stating they would recommend the company to a friend. Closely following Facebook, was computing firm, Arm, based in Cambridge. Google, Microsoft and Expedia also made it to the top ten.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.