With sick days costing the UK economy £100billion a year and the average waiting time to see a GP rising to two weeks, it’s no surprise that employee sickness has become a real issue for UK businesses.
Health is the greatest benefit a company can offer their employees and the introduction of an online GP service within the workplace could help to create a healthier and more productive workforce – and it may well reduce the cost of the nation’s employee sickness bill.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.