Last year, research by Morgan McKinley found that the vast majority (81%) of UK employees are working beyond their contracted hours.
In addition, the problem of presenteeism in the workplace is costing employers over £15billion per year. The cost of poor mental health and wellbeing is harmful to both individuals and organisations, resulting in decreased productivity.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.