A project currently in progress, organised by The Guardian, is looking into the changing nature of retirement and its implications on work and wellbeing.
With our life expectancies growing, evidenced by a report by the Resolution foundation thinktank, by 2040 nearly one in seven Britons will be over 75. The report also found that almost a third of people born today can expect to live to 100.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.