Catherine Lynch, Virgin Media’s Chief People Officer, speaks to us about the changes the team can expect this year, her New Year’s resolutions and names who is inspiring her right now…
“We have made a significant investment in Employee Experience and in 2018 we’ll begin to see that work pay off,” she says. "We’re also focusing on leadership development, in particular thinking about how we induct our leaders.” On top of this, Lynch will also support and sponsor their inclusion agenda, which is focusing on gender equality and their ‘Work With Me’ campaign, which aims to support more disabled people into employment. These combinations, will hopefully contribute to Lynch’s aim to “create a winning feeling in the People team.”
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.