Easter is nigh. This means, for huge chunks of the UK’s under-sunned workforce, the weekend starts on Thursday and stretches itself over a seemingly never-ending four-day period.
By the time next Tuesday meanders round, most of us will have forgotten what work is, how to do it and what a wake-up time even is. Either that, or we’ll all be half-stuck in Sunday, clasping at some undercooked barbecued foodstuffs and slurping at something cold, whilst the other half sits at our desk, wandering how, once again, it all ended up here.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.