With the new year almost into the second month, attentions, for some of us, turn to changing our job – especially as wellness fads, crash diets and gym regimens may have already been forgotten.
Job changes can be sparked by a wish to change career; to feel more appreciated, or challenged, by your current company; or, simply, to earn more money.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.