With International Stress Awareness Day coming earlier this week, employers are being urged to accelerate their financial wellbeing offering with money stress called an ‘invisible workforce crisis’.
This comes after a OnePoll and Wagestream study which found that half of the workforce has worried about money over the last year, with 40% saying it has impacted their mental health, with stress and anxiety the most common symptoms.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.