2023 is the date many big UK businesses and financial institutions will need to know, with the Treasury planning to impose climate change rules on them as the Government gears up for a low-carbon future.
In just over a year, most large firms will have to show detailed public plans for how they will move to a low-carbon future – in line with the UK's 2050 net-zero target, according to BBC reports.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.