Employee engagement, wellbeing and diversity are among the current areas being focused on the most by the people function as the world of work rapidly evolves, a new report has suggested.
Employee engagement experts WorkBuzz have revealed the top priorities for UK HR professionals and business leaders in its new research report, The State of Employee Engagement 2021.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.