In this member-exclusive Deep Dive, myGrapevine+ speaks to Amazon about the reasoning behind CEO Andy Jassy’s recent business announcement. In the piece, we reveal:
Why firms can’t just follow what the majority are doing with their future working plans
How Amazon concieve of divisional autonomy and why this concept is driving their future of work
How this might impact your own long-term organisational plans – with extra insight from McKinsey
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.