In this myGrapevine+ exclusive, Kristin Steinmetz, Director of Workforce Development (EMEA) at Salesforce explains in-depth:
How the firm went from never hiring such junior talent to taking on 1,000 interns and apprentices
The social responsibility Salesforce’s team believes it has to help young people from underserved and underrepresented communities
What advice she would give to other organisations thinking about launching something similar
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read more...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.