In this myGrapevine+ feature we dive into the brand new think-tank publication ‘The Right to Disconnect’ from Autonomy and speak to Capital Law employment lawyer David Sheppard about what it could mean for HR. We explore:
The devastating impact unpaid labour time is having on workers and business
What the potential impact of such legislation could mean for teams on the ground
What exactly the proposed legislation would entail - and more
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to watch more...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.