In this myGrapevine+ exclusive hear how one of the most successful magazine and digital publishers - now the most profitable magazine publisher in the UK -:
Is ‘taking interactive delivery’ of learning and development to the next level by partnering with a youth theatre group
Is committed to tackling publishing’s diversity problem - especially at the top level
Is ensuring its learning and development strategy evolves with the hybrid world
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on…
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.