One of the central anxieties for businesses currently is the prospect of a mass staff migration as a result of easing coronavirus restrictions within England. Many pieces of research conducted in the throes of the pandemic have pointed to this inevitable move.
For example, data compiled recently by Aviva discovered that over 60% of UK workers are currently looking to jump ship from their current employer. This amount has continued to rise as the pandemic progressed – it represents an increase of seven per cent since July of 2020.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.