It’s clear that, even with many workers returning to their offices post the peak of the virus, virtual interviews and remote working are here to stay.
In fact, recent data has pointed towards this. Research published in Jobvite’s 2020 Recruiter Nation Report found that 40% of recruitment experts believe that virtual interviews will continue to be the default moving forwards.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.