Freedom Day has passed and work-from-home guidelines have elapsed – which means HR is in the clear to get all staff back to the office and continue life as it was before the pandemic – right?
Well, not quite. In fact, according to Choy Lau, Senior Associate at law firm Wedlake Bell, there are many legal issues that HR must still pay close attention to that could make them come unstuck.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.