There are so many approaches to flexbility, hybrid work and ensuring inclusivity in new structures but not all of them will work. This is why it is a privilege for myGrapevine+ to sit down with Stuart Bagnell, Chief of Culture at lastminute.com to discuss:
Why lastminute.com are using purpose and goals to drive flexible success
Why inclusivity has to be a key consideration in new structures of work
What smart working means - with critical operational insights on the day-to-day
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to watch more...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.