‘Flexible Fridays’ is one of the latest initiatives launched by TransUnion UK to continue its wellbeing support to staff during the coronavirus crisis.
Running throughout July and August, UK staff at the credit reporting agency are being empowered to make Friday afternoons their own – either to focus on personal development, a pet project, or simply to have some downtime.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.