Prime Minister Boris Johnson has confirmed that the scrapping of coronavirus lockdown measures – which were set to take place on June 21, 2021 – has been delayed by four weeks in England.
In a televised national address on June 14, 2021, it was announced that the last step in the Government’s ‘roadmap’ out of lockdown is now set to take place from July 19, 2021.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.