There are an increasing number of firms who are offering differentiated benefits to staff - including miscarriage and pregnancy loss leave for female staff.
Channel 4 is one of these which is why myGrapevine+ sat down with Kirsten Furber, People Director at the broadcaster to discuss:
The details of Channel 4's offering
The strategic and wellbing-focussed reasoning behind delivering this leave for staff
Why other HR leaders should consider similar schemes
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to watch on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.