As lockdown lifts, and the roadmap heads towards June 21 – although that date might be pushed back – many employers might be looking at how the work-from-home advice stands.
Whilst employers are currently being told to get their staff to work from home if they can, there are countless who want to get staff back into the office for those reported benefits: spontaneous connection, in-person synergy and easier communication.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.