Delivering wellbeing for the long term has been tough during the pandemic. This is why it is a privilege for myGrapevine+ to sit down with Lucy Bilton, Head of HR in Europe for Pacific Life Re to discuss:
How to ensure ad-hoc wellbeing interventions are coherent to a long-term strategy
Why Pacific Life Re won an award for wellbeing during a difficult time
The role of autonomy and agency in wellbeing
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to watch on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.