For many, the idea of sometimes logging onto work from somewhere dreamy – whether that’s beachside working in the Bahamas or desk-hopping in Dubai – might seem out of reach. Unless you’re an employee working for Revolut, that is.
Earlier this year, the London-headquartered financial tech firm told its employees that they could spend up to two months per year working from overseas. The Times previously reported that more than 2,000 international staff working for the firm would be able to benefit from this new policy following the easing of coronavirus restrictions.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.