Since the pandemic hit, the recruitment and onboarding process has been largely remote. This has seen job candidates, apply, interview and join new companies completely virtually.
While recruits are able to start a role from the comfort of their own home, joining a new company remotely does come with its challenges, largely because they can’t meet teammates in person.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.