Diversity and inclusion (D&I) is a top priority for both employers and HR, largely because of the business benefits it is supposed to bring.
Keen to get these benefits – boosts to the bottom line, innovation and engagement are largely correlated with better diversity and inclusion practices – Craige Heaney, Global Learning and Development Director at Diageo, told HR Grapevine why the drinks giant – which has Haig Club, Ciroc and Smirnoff among other brands in its portfolio – is focussing on delivering better training in this area.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.