The coronavirus pandemic has put a stop to in-person meetings for more than a year now, which has meant that learning and development (L&D) opportunities have been halted among workplaces.
Based on observations from McKinsey, in Europe around 100% of in-person programmes from March to June 30, 2020, were postponed or cancelled, indicating that development opportunities have taken a backseat in light of the crisis.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.