On April 12, 2021, outdoor dining and non-essential shops reopened, forming the next step in Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s ‘roadmap’ out of lockdown.
With many employees heading back to a central place of work this week, it is likely that some have been out of a traditional work routine for some time and placed on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) – more commonly referred to as furlough.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.