Employers and HR have traditionally had a wealth of employment issues to consider. Whether this is to do with changing legislation or employee health, there are many things for the people function to consider. And with Prime Minister Boris Johnson announcing a ‘roadmap’ out of lockdown, that will see restrictions gradually ease, it is possible that more employment issues could crop up going forwards. To keep HR professionals ahead of the curve, Victoria von Wachter, a Barrister at 5 Essex Court, has laid out three employment issues that will likely arise as the UK comes out of the latest lockdown period below.
Read on to find out more.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.